At Ritchie Collision, a Lift Auto Group company, we understand that of top public concern is the current impact of COVID-19. We are currently working with our shops and offices to follow the guidance and recommendations from all departments including: the Canadian Public Health Services, WorkSafeBC, WCB in Alberta, the Canadian Centre for Disease Control, and the Office of the Provincial Health Officer.
Our primary concern will always be our customers’ safety and comfort and we want to make sure that we are open and transparent on all steps we are taking so you, our customers, can continue to put your trust in us and the work that we do.
At this time, all our shops will remain OPEN to serve our customers’ needs. If you are considering delaying your repair, please know that alternatives to bringing your car directly into our shops and offices exist. Please contact us directly to discuss options including:
• Pick up and drop off
• Mobile and photo estimating
• Electronic communication in lieu of in person
With the thoughts of our customers and staff in mind, we are taking the following measures at every shop:
• Ensuring proper hygiene procedures and hand-washing protocols are observed rigorously amongst our staff
• High-touch surfaces around all areas of shops and offices will be disinfected frequently, even more than usual
• Additional hand-sanitizing stations, tissues, and waste bins are available throughout all shops and offices
• Ensuring all employees are wearing disposable latex gloves while inside a vehicle or touching the interior of a vehicle
• Minimizing movement between the production area and front offices at all shops to lower risk of cross over contact between departments
• Thorough sanitizing of customer vehicles both before and after repairs are completed.
• Any employees showing any symptoms relevant to COVID-19 or returning from out of country travel have been asked to stay home for 14-day period of isolation
• Removing higher risk materials, such as magazines and newspapers, that are hard to sanitize and pass through multiple hands
The safety of our employees, customers, contractors and business partners continues to be the fundamental priority of Lift Auto Group and we will continue to actively monitor updates to the situation as they develop.
We wish you and your family well during these challenging times, and, as always, appreciate your continued support as we navigate through this together.
President & CEO
Lift Auto Group Ltd.